Tuesday, December 31, 2013

Happy New Year ? 2014 The year of increase....

I am getting a lot of new year wishes today saying Have a wonderful year ahead... 2014.......but looking back on all the news from the government increasing price of nearly everything and anything, I am thinking what will 2014 be like. Share a photo above showing what we will be expecting for the new year...Damn not good news ya.....hahhahaha. Not trying to be a sadist but its the truth that's what we will be facing next year.
And because of this we will see a gathering by the opposition tonite at 10pm.



I really Wonder how many people will be attending? But i guess most people will just continue partying ignoring this event. As i saw a young couple doing facial in my friend's beauty salon preparing themselves for their new year party later tonight. I really wonder does this young people know what they will be facing in the coming year? I really hope so....

Anyway Have A Happy New Eve and prepare for the coming year in the best possible way...
Cheers!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment